Last month, I did a post with yoga workouts you can do in a hotel room. It was a popular post but I got some requests for other types of workouts you can do for traveling.
I’m so excited you guys are all about this! When I toured with Newsies, I did workouts ranging from Beachbody T-25 to Jillian Michaels.
Here are some hacks for your best workout:
- Steal weights from the hotel gym: I like to workout in private so I’ll often grab hand weights from the hotel gym to use in my workouts. Just return them right after your finished.
- No weights? Use a water bottle. I always have a water bottle on hand so just fill it up and you’ve got a weight. If you don’t have a bottle handle, get creative with other items around the room.
- Travel Resistance bands. Bands fit so well in your luggage, weigh nothing, and can really add to your workout.
- Check out your hotel perks. A lot of chains are jumping on the fitness bandwagon and offering perks like free use of yoga mats and even workout clothes. Check the website or ask the front desk when you check in so you can take advantage of the freebies.
- Workout wherever you have the most room. Even if it’s the bathroom. Feel free to move furniture. Work out by the door. Wherever you can find a space, do it.
- Get outside! If videos aren’t your thing, go for a run or bike ride outside. Front desks are a great resource for a good jogging trail.
Quick + Quiet Hotel Room Workout from FemFusion Fitness
20 Minute Hotel HIIT Workout from The Body Coach
12-Minute Hotel Room Travel Workout from StreamFITtv
How to Workout While Traveling from Sonia’s Travels
Easy Travel Workout Routine with Thalia & Cassey from Blogilates
Travel Workout with Exercise Bands from Sarah Fit
The Hotel Gym Workout from ATHLEAN-X
Great Workout in a Bad Gym from Scooby’s Workshop
How to Do a HIIT Workout in a Hotel Gym from POPSUGAR Fitness
Dorm Room Workout from ExerciseTV
Dorm Room Workout from Sarah Fit
Quiet Low Impact Cardio Workout from FitnessBlender
The Most Effective Tiny Apartment Workout from POPSUGAR FITNESS